A quick word on financial advisers and DailyCare
To be listed by DailyCare, financial advisers (also known as financial planners) must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- must hold a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), a Fellow Chartered Financial Practitioner (FChFP), a Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA), a Chartered Accountant (CA) or a Master of Financial Planning (MoFP) qualification,
- must be a member of one of the following professional bodies: Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA), Association of Financial Advisers (AFA), CPA Australia or Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAA) and demonstrate to BCSA’s reasonable satisfaction that it is committed to upholding the relevant association’s Code of Professional Conduct,
- advisers who are employed by, or are authorised to represent, a licensed advisory business which has agreed to be listed upon invitation from DailyCare,
- accredited Aged Care Professional™ through Aged Care Steps (or equivalent),
- expertise in aged care advice,
- commitment to ongoing education, and
- an understanding of DailyCare’s philosophy and purpose.
DailyCare does not receive commissions from financial advisers.